Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trying this again, but with more anger

This is my third attempt at cracking the blogosphere with periodic posts that require more than the space allowed by FAILbook and the 140 character impotence of Twitter. I would always attempt to make each post worthwhile and an extensive enjoyable read. This was purely textual masturbation. I would pour hours into each of those posts and eventually began to dread the task of writing. I am not a natural writer as many of my friends are, but I can capably come up with humorous bullshit at the expense of my own life experiences. These are the types of posts that will end up here. Now all I have to do is go back to all my angry posts from FAILbook that were the genesis of this new endeavor. I make no guarantee of frequency and/or quality of these posts.

-end

No comments:

Post a Comment